|Date:||April 27th, 2013|
|Lecture:||The Amazing Power of Pyramids|
|Location:||1291 Lakeshore Rd West, Mississauga. View Map.|
|Time:||6pm – 9pm|
|Session Fee:||$ 15.00|
On April 27th we will present the latest results from Russian research about the pyramids. Russian Government has been supporting multiyear multidisciplinary project to unveil the true powers of pyramidal structures. As a result of this research, Russians are building the pyramidal complexes across the country.
In this session you will learn:
- Why the Ancients built the pyramidal structures
- How pyramids work
- Who were the architects and builders of the pyramids
- What are the functions and powers of pyramids today
- How pyramids act as acupuncture needles on the Mother Earth's Energy System
- The benefits of using Home or Office pyramids
- The experience from visiting the pyramids in Russia
If you don't like to use PayPal, but wish to reserve your seat, please send us an e-mail.
Remaining tickets will be available at the door.
There is limited amount of parking spaces on the driveway. If full, you can park on Festavon Crescent just west of 1291 Lakeshore Rd or
on Owenwood Drive (across the street from 1291 Lakeshore Rd W).