Friday, April 5th at 7:30 PM
Sunday, April 7th at 7:30 PM
Botanical Garden - 777 Lawrence Ave East, Toronto, Map
In this 90 minutes documentary, you will learn about the discovery of the pyramids that Dr. Sam Osmanagic made in 2005. He named them as the Bosnian Pyramid of Sun, Moon, Dragon, Love and Temple of Mother Earth. This discovery sparked the great interest around the Globe and thousands of researchers and volunteers are coming every year to help, to measure, to experience or simply to be there.
Some of exciting facts about these phenomena are:
- The age of the Pyramid Of Sun is 24 800+/- 200 years
- The height of the Pyramid Of Sun is 220 meters
- Tens of kilometers of underground network of tunnels interconnecting all of them
- The equilateral triangle (2.2km) between picks of Pyramids Of Sun, Moon and Dragon
- Electro magnetic radiation or energy beam streaming out of pick of Pyramid of Sun (28KHz)
- Numerous monoliths and artifacts found in tunnels
You will see interview with archeologists, scientists, volunteers, visitors and locals.
After the movie, will be discussion with the author who will share his own insights regarding his movie and pyramids discovery.
Please, come to learn more about this amazing discovery that might change perspective at all we know.
On Sunday night we will have a special guest - Justin from Oakville who spent three months volunteering in Bosnian Pyramid Valley in 2010 and 2011. He will share his experience from Bosnia and his reasons to be there Please, take a look at this short video clip with Justin from Bosnia:
Price: $ 15.00
|Movie night: Friday April 5th at 7:30 PM||Movie night: Sunday April 7th at 7:30 PM|
Also, we are organizing the trip to Bosnian Pyramid Valley in June this year (to meditate during the Summer Solstice on the top of Pyramid of Sun)
Mystery of the Bosnian Pyramids Movie Trailer: